Monday, February 27, 2012
2. GET DIFFERENT: Try new foods, I am not talking about the packaged and processed varieties but the obscure fruits and vegetables you have never heard of, seek them out, ASK US we will source them for you.
3. BUY LOCAL: Source local foods from us, we have an amazing array of heirloom varieties of produce every week, locally grown. Try your local farmers markets, support these amazing people in their quest to foster food security.
4. TALK: talk about these foods, to your friends and family, share the wisdom, promote these foods.
5. GET EDUCATED: What are you eating, what variety is it? Are there other's available? Ask the questions. This way you nourish you mind and body at the same time
6. PLANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT: Probably the most significant thing you can do is plant something different, something that will feed your family, something that you can enjoy together.
We have a farm plan for some amazing heirloom varieties, our latest to go in, is Italian celery, not seen very often anymore except for the little villages of Italy where time has stood still. It looks like continental parsley and eats like celery... AMAZING! Share you treasures that you find with us...
ORGANIC FOOD MELBOURNE, ORGANIC FOOD HOME DELIVERY MELBOURNE, LOCAL ORGANIC FOOD, ORGANIC EMPIRE, ORGANIC HOME DELIVERY